For the BEST in sewing tools, choose BEST.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 by
Okay, we get that in the cutthroat world of Project Runway, you might want to label your tools when you're surrounded by backstabbing bitches in pursuit of the Saturn Sky Roadster. We get that. Really.

Still...


Robert honey, there was no need to be so flamboyant about it. We're surprised you didn't use a glitter pen. That's not even labeling, that's a signature. Hell, that's a logo. We think he likes to imagine that he has his own line of sewing tools sold at Jo-Ann's Fabrics.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You guys have the eyes of eagles! And Robert! This makes you even cuter!

Anonymous said...

LOL. I'm going to be doing a lot of shopping: Angela Keslar's piss panties, Robert Best's sewing tools...Thanks, guys. You're the best.

The Scarlett said...

I want my very own Robert Best shears.

Bob Speck said...

Seems like an awful lot of trouble just to mark territory. I just pee in the corners and am done with it.

Bob said...

When I first saw the episode, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, but thanks to TiVo, I got to enjoy the sight of Robert's suare into protective labeling.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught it <3

Anonymous said...

Ok. This is a little knit-picky. I think he just wanted to make sure he didn't lose his scissors.

katiecoo said...

That almost makes want to start a bobbin collection.

katiecoo said...

I mean, just in case.

Sarah said...

Boys, boys, boys... you must understand. To a maker of clothing (or anything else that involves cutting fabric), shears are ... well, a good pair of shears is to be coveted and protected with your life.

Seriously.

But I do love the flair with which RB labeled his.

Unknown said...

See, me, I just painted mine with nail polish up the handles. Smoother lines and it doesn't get worn at when you send them to the knife-sharpener.

(And yes, I know I'm way behind on this.)