The Tom & Lorenzo Archives: 2006 -2011
Our current site is here: www.tomandlorenzo.com

Make Me A Supermodel Season 2: Meet Ken

Ken, 24
Hometown: Winterville, N.C. Resides in Nashville, Tenn.



Ken has been involved in the modeling world since he was nineteen. Having earned a degree in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina, Wilmington, the recent graduate says his commitment to academics prevented him from being fully committing to the industry. After college, Ken spent a year and a half in New York City modeling full-time, and then moved to Nashville, Tenn. to pursue music. The son of a surgeon and army Colonel, Ken works as a musician, model, and personal trainer. He is currently the lead singer of the rock band Unity, and is focused on recording their debut album.


More pics:



[Photos: Bravotv.com/Ken's MySpace - Bio: Bravotv.com]


Post a Comment
14 comments:

oh dear...

that is one special specimen of manhood...


"Special" as in short bus special? Because he looks pretty neanderthal-like to me. In fact, I see nothing modelesque about this guy whatsoever. That brow, yikes!


He is HOT!


"Good evening, ladies, my name is Ken; I'll be your surly, more-handsome-than-average waiter for the evening."

His torso's rather compact, isn't it?


Umm, when I first saw him the first thing that came to my mind was "Lurch" from the Addams Family.


I thought he looked like the actor who played "Jaws" in the James Bond movies (Richard Kael, I think is his name). I half-expect to see a row of metal dentures when he opens his mouth.


The black and white picture makes him look a little pudgy.


Man, that preview shot was brutal. Even with clearer shots, he seems a bit... lumpen. Just not my type, I suppose, even if that's not what modeling is about.


Those Bravo shots are horrible. Are they deliberately trying to make these people look ugly? What the hell. I think he's good looking and has a nice body, just look at the third picture.


He looks good without clothes on-- in clothes, he looks like a pudgy waiter. It isn't pretty.


The Bravo shots are horrible, and his face just doesn't work for a model. But I think he's hot, and I'd do him. That's what's important, right?

Right?


Joe J. said:
I thought he looked like the actor who played "Jaws" in the James Bond movies (Richard Kael, I think is his name). I half-expect to see a row of metal dentures when he opens his mouth.

That is EXACTLY what I thought, hee hee!


@ToddNY: I know, virtually all the Bravo b-and-w promo shots of all the models make them look terrible. The (non-Bravo) portfolio shots are much better.


I don't like his looks.





BALMAIN for women

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

Project Runway